To SET THE TIME
The watch will come with the crown in position 2.
1. Remove plastic protector from crown.
2. Rotate the crown clockwise until desired time is set.
3. Apply pressure to the crown until it is in position 1.
TO ADJUST THE STRAP
Please note, warranty does not cover any damage caused by trying to adjust the watch strap. We highly recommend taking the watch to a jeweler to adjust, however, we have provided a tool and instructions should you choose to adjust the strap yourself. Please follow these steps or watch our video tutorial linked below.
1. Remove watch tool from package.
2. Unhook watch. Choose a link to remove. Make sure you are inserting the watch tool in the same direction of the arrows on the Watch strap.
3. Place watch in tool. Line up tool pin with link insert. Twist tool. This should not require a lot of force. If the pin is not coming out, you need to realign.
4. Once the pin is almost out, unscrew tool. Take the pin out by hand.
5. Now repeat steps for the other pin. Remember to remove the pin based on the direction of the arrow. Once link is removed, set aside.
6. Align the links up so they fit together. Take the small side of the pin (the rounded side, NOT the one that resembles a split edge) and insert into watch following the
opposite side of the arrow.
7. Insert until you feel pressure, now take the Watch tool, align with screw, and twist
until the pin is completely in.
If you try to take the links out against the arrow, you will likely damage the tool and pin. If the tool is damaged, remove the tool pin and use the backup pin found by removing the bottom of the tool.
When putting the pin back in to reconnect the watch, make sure the smaller rounder
side is the one being placed back into the watch on the side OPPOSITE the arrows.
Additional links are provided in baggies if sizing up is needed.